Parent Handbook – click below:
We highly encourage parents, especially NEW parents to call us for a tour and information on our programs.
- Make an appointment to tour our facility and observe in the classroom.
- Submit application with the non-refundable $100 application fee. Enrolling children must be the age of application by September 30th (except for toddlers, who must be at least 16 months of age on their first day).
- NEW applicants will be asked to schedule a classroom visit. A parent-student-teacher visit provides the parent the opportunity to interview DGMS staff. Just as importantly, this discussion assists the teacher in evaluating a child’s readiness for school, their developmental placement, and to determine if the parent/guardian’s educational philosophy is compatible with the Montessori Philosophy. The interview takes place in an informal, friendly classroom setting.
- Upon written notification of acceptance, submit the $300 Enrichment & Materials Fee and Enrollment Contract within one week to secure your child’s space. If your desired class is full, you may be given the option of being placed on our waiting list.
- Complete and submit remaining student papers that are included in the enrollment packet at least one week prior to the first day of school.
Re-enrollment for the upcoming year:
February 1 – 15 is our re-enrollment period. Please click here be taken to an online re-enrollment form. This form is for current students only.